Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Thursday 27 September 2012

Eat it!


Just a quick post today.  Mr. Krazy is away for work until Saturday, so I am solo-parenting.  Never easy.  When Mr. Krazy asked me if it was okay that he go for 4 days on a work project.  I said "Sure, No Problem".... sometimes... I eat my words.  I eat my words a LOT!  I'm so full of things I, A. Never should have said, B. Never Should have agreed to, and C.  Never really felt.  I'm so full it's disgusting really.  Take for example a current job which I agreed to.  I didn't really want to, it pays really poorly, it's not my area of expertise, and it makes me sweat like a pig.  Instead of saying "No, thanks for the offer" which my brain was screaming at me to say, my mouth, which has a brain of its own opened happily with a smile, and said, "Sure, No Problem!"  To which my brain shook it's head sadly.
The moral of this story I must learn to say what I feel, instead of what people want me to say.  People pleasing is something I do best, but at the detriment to my own mental sanity.  The upside is I might lose a little weight doing this job, and the bit of money I earn.. I'm going to spend it all on me for a change.  The next time I'm asked.. I might just say "Let me think about it first."... Baby steps!

Cheers,
H.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!