Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Tuesday 9 October 2012

ATC!

Trading Cards by Elvina
 
Last week I received some lovely ATC's or Artist Trading Cards from a lovely woman in the United Kingdom by the name of Elvina.  She and I formed a kinship over our love of Alice in Wonderland!  She was my first set of cards that I received and I'm so glad I decided to give it a go.  ATC's are typically 2.5" by 3", and are small examples of art that represent the makers style.  Typically they are traded in person, but can be traded in the mail!  What I love most about ATC's is that I feel that with each card I send to someone, a little piece of my soul goes and resides with it in another part of the world.  Kind of like a horcrux, only less evil, and exponentially more charming.  I like the idea that even if I've never been to England or elsewhere, my art, which by extension is a part of me, has traveled an adventerous journey to places far away.  I know I have like no huge following, in fact I have one follower (waves to Val), but if anyone stumbles upon this and would like to trade ATC's drop me a line!  My soul would love to come live with you... Lol.
 
Be safe and LOVE yourself,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!