Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Friday 5 October 2012

Front cover of the Pop-up Book I'm planning to alter
First Page
 
Today I took some of my birthday money and headed down to the local Value Village.   It was lovely, being able to look around and take my time without the constant badgering of my Krazy offspring.   I picked up a small guillotine for cutting, some paper receipt rolls, an art deco day planner with awesome illustrations..(yeah, I tore that one up pretty quick!) and two pop-up books for a grand total of $13.   It's been in my mind lately to use the pop-ups as an altered art journal so I finally bit the bullet and started.  I think I will post pictures as I dawdle along with this project one page at a time! 
 
Stay Safe,
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!