Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Saturday 30 March 2013

A road trip to mecca

 
 
 
Just a quick little video of a background technique that I love to do, using bleeding art tissue paper.  I hope you enjoy it.   It's been a fantastic weekend so far here in Krazytown!  The weather has been beautiful, the sun has been shining, the birds have been chirping... dare I say it... Spring has Sprung.   Today, I'm so excited to have finally, finally made my way to The Art House Studio.  It's like an art journaler's mecca!  The shop is bright and cheerful, there is oodles of gorgeous stencils, a plethora of pan pastels and the very talented owner Karen Ellis is absolutely, genuinely a very welcoming, and kind woman.  I wish I lived closer, but my bank account would be screaming if I did.  I picked up two TCW stencils and a bottle of Dylusions "Squeezed Orange" Ink Spray.  I am very excited to try them out.  I also might have left behind RAK #6 for Karen.    RAK #6 is on the bottom right.
 
 
 
Speaking of RAKs, all RAKS have been handed out, and now, I must go about making more.  I was hoping to get to making some this weekend butI have been busy with making ATC's for various swaps.  Here's one I did for a Zentangle Swap.
 
ATC Card - Micron and Graphite






 
I hope wherever you are this weekend, that you are surrounded by love, and happiness.  Until next time,
 
Stay safe, and Love yourself,
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with SMWYG lovely zen atcs hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doodle cards! They're just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!