Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Monday 22 April 2013

Creature comforts!



Poutini Martini from "The Works"


RAK #17






Yesterday was a rough day.  Mr. Krazy left for an out of town job, Middle Krazy and Little Krazy fought like cats and dogs, and yours truely, the Head Krazy, lost blew a gasket.  I'm sure the eruption could be heard halfway across the world.  After a less than stellar start to the day, I committed myself to some art therapy.  It's amazing what the simple act of leaving a piece of Random Art of Kindness can do for the soul.  After leaving the above little canvas for someone to find, I happily dug into some mega comfort food, and decided that the day wasn't so bad after all!   
 
 
 
 
I've also started on another little project called fu#k it monday.  The idea came from the original fu#k it monday post.   It's still a work in progress, but I hope to share with you my idea soon!  Until then,
 
Stay Safe and Love Yourself,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!