Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Sunday 14 April 2013

Happy Birthday!


Random Art of Kindness #11


Place of Abandonment

Mixed Media Canvas Board


Today was a very special day in the Krazy household.   Middle Krazy celebrated her eleventh birthday!  So in her honour we placed a Random Art of Kindness down the street from the restaurant where she was having her birthday lunch.   She was very excited to discover after lunch that the piece had been picked up.  It's a bit bigger than my normal RAK's.  It's 5" by 7" canvas board.  I really enjoyed working in this size and hope to make some more.  I just loved this quote when I came across it: "Smile.  Let everyone know that today you're a lot stronger than you were yesterday."   How awesome is that!  The author was unknown, but man, it's a great quote.   I hope whoever picked it up smiled!   Until next time,

Stay safe, and Love Yourself,

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to middle crazy and I love this RAK thing. I really must do it some day :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!