Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bleeding Tissue Background, mixed media




Hello out there!  Big welcome if you are visiting from over at Artists in Blogland where they have been crazy enough to feature me during Technique Tuesday.  Mwahahaha... If you haven't run across Artists In Blogland yet, I highly suggest you check out this amazing community of artists.  It's a great networking site with a lot to offer.  From Technique Tuesday, to Show and Tell Saturdays, and Color this Quote, there is oodles to keep you inspired and busy!  Artists in Blogland also offers places to promote your blog, etsy shop, and any classes you might offer.  How cool is that!   

 The technique I offered up for this Technique Tuesday  is one that I use quite frequently in both my art classes, and in my art journals.   It's simple, bright, colourful, and was used for the background of the page featured in this post.   Using Spectra Bleeding Art tissue paper and a little water, you can beautifully dye your paper  a rainbow of colours.   Check it out, and let me know if you use it, I would love to see your results!




Until Next time!
Stay Safe and Love Yourself,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!